31 oct. 2013

INSPIRATION HALLOWEEN


Soy adicta a las historias de miedo, a los caramelos, al truco o trato, al chocolate y, por supuesto, a la calabaza. Me encanta la noche de Halloween y para celebrarlo os presento un post de inspiración terrorífica pero muy chic, para que el mundo se entere de que Halloween también puede llevarse con estilo. Espero que os guste.

Feliz Halloween y mucho amor.

I am addicted to horror stories, to candies, to trick or treat, to chocolate and, of course, to pumpkin. I love the Halloween night and for celebrate it I have prepared a special and very chic Halloween inspiration post, because everyone should know that Halloween can also be stylish. Hope you like it.

Happy Hallowen and love.


















Fuentes: Pinterest / Gettyimages /  Tumblr / 

      
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful and nearly artful inspirations <3

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, I follow you right now ( on bloglovin too) because I love your blog and your style.
      Love :)

      Eliminar
  2. love ur blog! would you like to follow each other?
    following you now

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your comment. I follow you now, of course :)

      Kisses!!

      Eliminar
  3. Thank you for your lovely comment!I'm following you on bloglovin.Would you like to follow each other on instagram.Stay in touch.New post on Monday.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for your answer, Im following you too on bloglovin and on instagram :)

    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...